Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm going to the Temple

For the last two weeks I have been attending Temple prep classes and learning a lot, kind of.
The things that I'm learning, much to my surprise, are all things I already know. But it's good to hear it all again and know that I have a knowledge of these thing already.
I use the fact that I was inactive for so many years as an excuse for so many things.
To be there, in that place, and have an intimate knowledge of all these thing makes me want to call every Sunday school and seminary Teacher I ever had and say THANK YOU.
THANK YOU for taking your time to share the gospel with me and so many other children.
THANK YOU for waking up early and leaving your homes and families every morning to give us a safe place to gather together and learn about God and his plan for us.
THANK YOU for the countless hours it took for you to prepare those wonderful heartfelt lessons that I only now appreciate. ( now that I am doing the same thing)
It was your love for our Savior and our Father in heaven that you shared with me and my heart retained.
I THANK YOU ALL for everything we saw you do for us and all the things that we never knew.


Get your plane ticket Becky. Just four more weeks to go.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, Leanna, you make me cry with joy.

Michael said...

That's awesome, Leanna. Congratulations.

Tamara said...

Leanna, what a beautiful sentiment and how wonderful! I'm so glad for you. :)