Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG SISTER BECKY

I suck cause I'm not wear I can post any good pictures of you or us together that being said.

All the wonderful things about Becky.

You set the bar so high with Mom and Dad as the perfect child, thy didnt expect us to reach your loftiness.

You never made this little kid feel left out.

You didn't pommel me for eating your and D's pizza that time and I know you must have wanted to.

The things you do with your kids makes me want to do cooler thing with my kids.

Vegas. You live in one of the coolest places in the world and if not for you I don't think I would have ever gone there.
Having the ability to get Jeff's perspective as a first child from an other first child has helped on more than one occasion and I completely appreciate that.

Your kids. I love them all with all my heart and am so happy that they are part of my family. I am just so lucky to get to watch them grow even if it is from a far.

You never treated me badly for making stupid life choices. It was more like a "Its your life whatever." and that was just what I needed.

Thanks for taking care of us for mom when we were little. I know it wasn't easy watching all us stinky little monsters. Especially me with my no underwear wearing, boy friend lap sitting, stupid made up song singing and of course the bologna spazzing
AND

Thank you for being my one true north. For as weird as I can be I know you new what I meant that day and I mean it still. You are a wonderful example and a wonderful person and I am lucky to have you as a sister and a friend.

No comments: