Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good Advice

I got the best advice from a mom that probably doesn't even know that I'm reading her blog. My friend Michael's Wife has a blog and I check it out every now and then.
He is in the military and currently overseas and his wife, (my new hero) She is here with their four year old boy and their twins that are less than a year old..
I'm happy the days that my new baby lets me shower. I can't imagine two of them and Jackson at four, with no Jeff to help me every night after work. She is amazing.
So, she was blogging the other day about how she had just gotten their little boy an electric toothbrush and how great it was that he was loving to brush now and his teeth were so clean.
I thought that this was a wonderful idea and went to get some for my kids. Aside from the constant wanting to brush now it is wonderfull. My kids' teeth are shiny shiny shiny.
Jackson's are still that weird color, but that has nothing to do with brushing.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

that is great! :)

Maddy said...

Awesome! Blogstalking is the BEST!!! The whole electric toothbrushness is wonderful! I feel so lazy using mine, and I sure do miss it right now!!! Do you have the ones that even play the song so they know they stop when it's over? teeheehee, those are cool!