Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Songs I love, but am embarrassed to admit.

I have to start by saying that even though I should be embarrassed to admit them, I'm really not. I love them all for whatever reason.

1. Remember the Time - Michael Jackson
2. Rush, Rush - Paula Abdul
3. Do Me - Bill Bev Davo
4. The Sign - Ace of Base
5. What is Love - Haddaway
6. 500 miles - The Proclaimers
7. Love Shake - B52's
8. Macarena - Los Del Rio
9. All of George Michael's songs. (after Wham and before the sex scandle.)
10.Push It - Salt'n Pepper

3 comments:

Amy said...

Nothing to be ashamed of here. Well, maybe the ace of bace one.

jlcumber said...

Paula is cool. Ok...not the now Drunk or Stoned Paula, but the old dancing/singing Paula is cool. :)

Sam said...

RUSH, RUSH! I used to cry my eyes out in my crappy little duplex hoping my Navy boyfriend would come port in E. Oregon and magically appear on my doorstep. Good List, L!