Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*My happy brithday to you Jenny*




* I never asked you to go after the kids at school that were mean to me. But you did it any way.

* You alway let me hang out with you and your friends. I'm sure that must have sucked for you, but I never heard you complain.

* You made my wedding happen. Thank you for being my muscle with all that stuff.

* When we were little you were best person to play make believe with.

* You never had and still don't have any trouble helping me with anything.

* I have never known anyone that loves animals the way you do. You are the type of person that would jump in front of a car to stop it from hitting a bird.

* I'm so glad we have you to take care of mom & dad when they are old and can no longer take care of themselves.

* I remember the time that I wanted one of the birds in the yared for a pet and you went and caught one for me. I don't think anyone eles would have done that.

* You have never kicked my @$$ all the times I needed it and we all know you could have.

* You are the best aunt to your nieces and nephews and the best mommy to Ashlynn (Ashtray)


2 comments:

jlcumber said...

Ok...thank goodness I am done reading all these. I can't stop crying now. Thanks a lot. Just for that I might kick your butt. Love the picture at the top of yours...awesome! Thanks Leanna. Love you too!!!
This was so sweet!

Amy said...

Great choice of pictures, Leanna! I remember taking that and telling you guys to do "karate".