Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Coloring EggsPapa and Ainsley hiding the eggs
Jeff helping Jackson
GG McCumber (Grandma)
We had a wonderful time at my Mom and Dad's house in Hillsboro. All the siblings and grandkids that live in the area were there. Even Uncle Richard made an appearance. We colored eggs, celebrated Kaila and Grant's birthdays, and had a huge Easter egg hunt. While we were hunting, Uncle Chris spotted the Eater Bunny, an actual white rabbit with a little brown spot over his right eye. He was sitting in the neighbor's yard. We were all shocked and amazed and my dad, in true Roger fashion, said "Oh yeah. There are 2 of those things running loose in the neighborhood."

I had decided that, in my mind, this would forever be remembered as the year we saw the "real" Easter Bunny. That is, until, Ainsley copped a squat in the middle of Papa's yard, rather than waste her valuable egg-searching time finding a nearby bathroom. I'm conflicted as to how this Easter will be remembered. All in all, good times.

3 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Well, just as I was feeling sad and maybe even a bit bitter about y'all being together at Papa & Gramma's for Easter without me...again...I read about Ainsley's 'chocolate eggs' in Papa's yard and now I feel better. See, Sam, the family just gives us WAY too many poop stories. We have nothing else to talk about.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

And I love this picture of GG

jlcumber said...

That was the funniest thing EVER!!! What a fun Easter this year!