Saturday, May 15, 2010

Goodbye For Now!!!!!!

As you may know my Grammy has been living with my Mom and Dad for the last 6 years.
It's been such a great blessing to us grandkids that only got to see her 2 to 3 times a year when we growing up. We have LOVED having her here where we can see her anytime. She is always such a light. Just so happy to see us and the kids. She LOVES her grand and great grand kids. OH, and the babies she just can't get enough of the babies and the babies have all loved her just as much. I know this is all just for now and she will be coming home after Dads chemo is all over and he is back on his feet. But its been hard to not see her and is going to be even harder now that she is so fare away.

Knowing that she was going to be leaving on Wednesday The kids and I ran out to my mom's to see her Friday after school. The sun was shining it was the perfect day to be in the yard and enjoy watching the kids play.
This is My Grammy and our old dog. Elsa is 13 and Grammy is 97. I don't know how to count dog years but I thinking that it's same same.

Jackson just had to show Grandma his DSI.

And the girls played ball.

I know that Margie is going to take good care and love her every day for us. I am so happy that she can do this and take some of the stress off so that my Dad can get better and my mom can help him to do that. And we know that she is safe and we know that she is somewhere that she is loved. We'll miss you for now Grammy and we will be so happy when you come home.

No comments: