Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

Every year Jackson's spring break starts the Thursday before due to parent/teacher conferences.
I decided that I would go ahead and take the kids out to the coast on Thursday. After making this decision I started to dread it.
I hate going to the coast alone.
I can't sleep.
My kids get all needy when its just me.
And its just no fun by myself .

So I asked some of the girls to come out with me and bring their kids. There was 10 of us all together, 3 moms and 7 kids ranging from 7 years to 11 months.
The first thing we did after being in the car for 2 hours and getting settled in was walk down to the river and get some of the wiggles out.

This is Melody and her girls

just looking at a plane.

Kera and her little man
Then we headed off to the beach to enjoy the sun and the sand.




All the kids - J he was hiding over in the dune, silly boy

He is teething and all he wanted to do was bite his mom.

My baby can be so darn independent some times


Jackson was such a good sport with not having a boy his own age to play with.

I love it when they are playing nice

I know I don't say it enough. But doesn't she look just like an angel
After a great afternoon on the beach we had chili for diner and put them all to bed.
Once the kids were all sleeping the moms went out and sat in the hot tub, drank sparkling cider and listened to the coyotes.

No comments: