Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

Amy tagged me, so here goes:
10 Random Facts About Me

1. When I was a kid I was so scared of making my dad angry that if he yelled my name I would wet my pants. I think that if he yelled my name now I would still wet my pants.

2. I've almost drowned two different times. Once on the river and another time when I was surfing with an exboyfriend. I got caught in the riptide and wasn't able to find the surface till I just gave up and stopped fighting.

3. There was this one time I was down town Portland with Richand our friend Jeff and my friend Jenny and we were just goofing around playing tag or something and I was running from Jeff and he gabbed my coat. I thought that I would just slip out of my coat and get away, but he had my shirt as well as my coat and I was left standing topless.

4. I have always written stories in my head and would have several books but my spelling sucks. I just need to get a dictation machine like the one Jeff has a work.

5. It is freaking weird how much my mom and I are like each other.

6. Some of my best memories are of my Grandmas McCumber's house and all over Eastern Oregon. It might be because that's the only other place I remember going as a kid. But still some of the best times ever.

7. I love pretty rocks every where I go I am picking up rocks. I still have rocks that I found some where when I was a tween in a box in my closet.

8. My first date was with a boy that is still one of my best friends. We sat at home with my mom and wached FernGully. It was my 16th birthday

9. When I was 14 or 15 I was horse back riding with some friends and there was this boy that lived there named Michael that liked me. He was Richard's age and I didnt like him. So anyway Troy D., John B., his sister Rochelle and I (I think that's who it was) were riding in an orchard and the horse that I was on took off. John rode up and stopped me before we got to the woods. That horse did not run for no reason. Michael had shot him with a bebe gun.

10. I just want to grow old. I don't want to be old right now but to live a long time. I think it has to do with the fact the my grandma is going to be 95 this year and I have a paralizing fear of dying.

If you made it through this post, consider yourself tagged.

5 comments:

Amy said...

This was AWESOME! Lots of things i didn't know...except the Dad thing, we all have that.

jlcumber said...

LEANNA!!!! hee hee. Did you pee your pants?

Sam said...

Leanna:

You SHOULD write! Write, write and write some more. If those novels are in you...let em' out. Spelling, schmelling...that's what editors are for! Let 'er rip, Girly!

Love, Sam

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Excuse, Lana, but I'm pretty sure you have something BIG to blog about. Whatcha waiting for?

Sam said...

Leanna...what is it? Big news? I LOVE big news!!!