Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged Again

How long have we been together? 9 years. We started dating Feb of 1999
How long did we date? 2 years 7 months before we got married.
How old is he? 34 years old
Who eats more? He does... lots and lots more.
Who said I love you first? I did. But I love the story of when he said it better.
Who is taller? He is, I don't know by how much.
Who can sing better? He does much much beter.
Who does the Laundry? I gather, sort, wash, dry and it then stays on the counter
Who pays the bills? I do .
Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
Who mows the lawn? I do but he wants a riding lawn mower.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives? He does unless I get car sick.
Who is more stubborn? Jeff always.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out first? I did.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? We don't have friends.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? Jeff