Friday, December 3, 2010

This years Galla

Ah yes the Gala of Trees.
The one night every year that Jeff and I get to dres up and be gronups together. We have loved this event so much and this year we enjoyed it for so many new reasoners .

#1 Our trees....That is the trees I was responsible for decorating.
#2 All of the new people (Friends) that were able to attend.
and
#3 How well our trees did. WO WHO!!!!!!!!!

My sisters and I with our princes themed table top tree.

This was a mager collaboration. Amy mayed the sine on the top. Jenn donated one of her seshons. My friend Tina helped me dikerat it. Not to forget all the girls that help just with their fantastic sugjesteons.
it wint for $550

Jeff legal assistant disind and decorated The Nightmare Before Christmas tree.
She hand made every one of those Jack ornaments. Jeff like it so much he got it for his office or maybe he got it to torchier her....

My friend Kera and her husband Billy maid it out. Its always a good time if the cool kids come to play.

I don't what it was about having my name on that sine that was so cool to me, But it was.
It was just about the coolest thing ever.


Jeff and I with the tree.

Just some pictures of the other trees



My tree again. :)

this is the tree that Jeff pouchest for our house the year. It just looks happy and its perfect for kiddos!

At our table we had Jeff and I Debbie and Crig
Kera and Billy

Ryan, Heather, Jeff's mom Cindy and Lorin.
Kera grabed my camera to catch my response to how the tree did.
AND!!!!! it wint for $5000. The best seling tree of the night.
The hole gang from the office and there spouses.

After the Galla we took Jeff's Nightmare Before Christmas tree to his office. We maid a big old mess trying to get it up so he got to vacuum. We were all just so tickled to see him doing it.


No comments: