Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whistler Day 2

Today was just a day of relaxation.  We did find out that Ainsley may have a promising career in housekeeping.  After disappearing for 5 minutes, I found her in the master bathroom dunking a washcloth in the toilet and then wiping down the seat, lid, and back.

After a quiet afternoon, we headed up to the fire and ice show at the base of Whistler Mountain.  If I have never shown you pictures from previous years, the fire and ice show is 8 skiers and boarders jumping through a ring of fire, followed by a fireworks show.  I will post photos as soon as I can figure out how to upload them. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds so fun!

Amy said...

tick tock, it's day three, lady, where's your post?

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Excuse me,Miss Leanna, but I'm pretty sure we're up to day 4 or 5 by now. We're waiting...